Nhill Lutheran School offers an education program to all. No exceptions are made because of ethnic background, gender, religion or ability provided parents, or guardians, seeking enrolment for their child/children undertake to support willingly and freely the stated aims of the school.
Prep Enrolment Procedure
All parents seeking enrolment for their child/children are asked to arrange an interview in order to formally complete enrolment procedure. Early enrolment assists a smooth transition for your child.
- It is required that children enrolled in Prep must be at least five by the 30th April of their Prep year.
- Parents are encouraged to make applications for enrolment of their children as early as possible.
- Enrolment enquiries are always welcomed.
- Parents must include an Immunisation Certificate and a Birth Certificate when enrolling their child.
Parents enrolling their child/children are required to provide a Health Immunisation Certificate to the school. These are available by the following:
- phone 1800 653 809 or
- visit your local Medicare Office.
Please visit http://www.health.vic.gov.au/immunisation/factsheets/starting-primary-school.htm for more information.